3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 6 guests Dogs allowed 2
This spacious well-appointed period house is nestled in a peaceful location, just a short stroll to the beautiful Carlingwark Loch and the main street of this wonderful bustling marketing town.
Perfectly positioned to explore this picturesque and friendly historic town on foot. Castle Douglas known as Scotland’s ‘Food Town’ has a range of eateries, as well as a large variety of unique shops. The town is also home to the splendid Carlingwark Loch with its wonderful parklands to enjoy. There are numerous attractions close by including Threave Gardens and the historic Threave Castle, situated on a little island on the river Dee that can be accessed by boat trips. The magnificent Solway Firth is also within easy reach with 200 miles of spectacular coastline and wonderful sandy beaches to explore. Or enjoy family days out at the nearby Cream O Galloway and the Cocoa Bean Chocolate Factory.
At a glance
- 3 bedrooms – 2 super-king-size zip-and-link (which can be made up as twins on request) and
- 1 twin zip-and-link (which can be made up as a super-king-size on request)
- 1 bathroom and 1 en-suite shower room
- Electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, and microwave
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Electric and central heating included
- Wi-Fi included
- 2 dogs welcome
- Pubs, restaurants, and shops within walking distance
- Smart TV and Bluetooth soundbar in lounge and Smart TVs in all bedrooms
- Charcoal BBQ available
- Roadside parking available
- Dogs are charged at £20 each per full or part week.